About TST Washington
The Satanic Temple Washington congregation is a nontheistic religious organization open to all residents of Washington state. Our congregation provides an opportunity for people who identify as nontheistic religious Satanists to come together to practice their Satanism in various ways, including nontheistic ritual, community service, activism, and social opportunities. For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Interested in joining The Satanic Temple Washington congregation? Join our Allies & Novitiates group on Facebook!
Lucifer's Lunchbox: Fundraiser for Renewal Food Bank
Help us fill Lucifer's Lunchbox! Until August 3rd, TST WA is hosting a Facebook fundraiser to benefit Renewal Food Bank, which serves needy individuals in and around Bellevue WA. Please donate whatever you can ─ your donation goes straight to the Food Bank to help those in need!
THE SEVEN TENETS OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
Celebrating Pride Satanic Style!
TST WA supports LGBTQIA+ rights, as well as celebrating the many LGBTQIA+ individuals among our own ranks! You can find us at two Pride celebrations this year:
SEATTLE PRIDE, June 26
We'll be standing along the tail end of the Parade route or wherever the hate preachers are -- we bring signs urging love and acceptance vs. their hate speech.
TACOMA PRIDE, July 9
Come say hi at our TST WA info and merchandise booth! We will be performing Unbaptism rituals for those who wish to cast off their previous faith.