Support our essential work with a donation! We stand against encroaching theocracy, and we provide community service all over Washington state. Your donation goes directly to our activism and community service campaigns.
About TST Washington
The Satanic Temple Washington congregation is a nontheistic religious organization open to all residents of Washington state. Our congregation provides an opportunity for people who identify as nontheistic religious Satanists to come together to practice their Satanism in various ways, including nontheistic ritual, community service, activism, and social opportunities. For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.
THE SEVEN TENETS OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.