Interested in joining us?
Community Service: Menstruatin' with Satan
In accordance with the tenets of Satanism, we respect the bodily autonomy of all people. The Satanic Temple of Washington successfully gathered 286 pounds of menstrual products for those in need during our most recent Menstruatin' with Satan campaign.
Hail Satan? Panel
TST Washington (formerly TST Seattle) hosts a Q&A panel at the Seattle premiere of the feature-length documentary film Hail Satan? (now available on Hulu, Amazon and other streaming services).
THE SEVEN TENETS OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.